Working alongside the Residential Property team in Chorley this role will provide administrative and technical support to the team.
• Liaise with clients, solicitors and estate agents and other third parties to ensure all files can be deal with pro-actively
• Accurately enter data onto the case management system
• Respond to correspondence on file using the case management milestones.
• Deal with phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
• General administrative duties
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Excellent command of spelling and grammar
• Work well in a team environment and on your own initiative
• Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Client focused
• Able to liaise with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents
Hours: 08.30am – 5.00pm – Monday to Friday, Full time