An opportunity has arisen within our Commercial Property team in Southport for a caseworker.
• Working under the guidance of a Commercial Property solicitor and Partner within the firm you will have exposure to an interesting array of files including business sales & purchases, landlord and tenant work, portfolio management, freehold and leasehold titles, drafting and negotiating contracts and property sales & purchases.
• You will understand the need to look at a client’s situation both practically as well as from a legal perspective in order to ensure the best commercial outcome is important
• Develop and thereafter maintain new sources of business in order to facilitate the creation and development of their own caseload.
• Maintain relationships with key external stakeholders including surveyors, building contractors and estate agents
• Conduct matters on behalf of clients maintaining an appropriate and professional relationship at all times.
• Strong business development and networking skills
• Technical and professional competence in chosen area of Law
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
• An enthusiasm and eagerness to learn new skills
• Newly qualified solicitor or candidate working towards completing their LPC desirable. Non qualified candidates with significant experience in Commercial Property will be considered.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 10 November 2017
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.