Working alongside a Partner in the Family Law department in our Preston Office this role will assist in the general day to day management of files for private family clients in all areas of family law, with a view to gaining sufficient experience to work towards handing your own case load.
• General file management and administration duties including maintenance of the client database, opening case files, file maintenance and archiving, processing/filing/preparing letters and reports
• Maintaining diaries, scheduling meetings and direct contact with clients
• Attending meetings with clients and on occasions professional experts/court
• Billing and recovery of fees where necessary
• Participating in marketing activities, including taking notes and producing documents
• Experience in an administrative role in a legal or professional services environment, ideally with experience of family law
• Ability to operate well within a team and on occasion in a pressurised environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good organisation and planning skills, with an ability to prioritise workload effectively
• Excellent telephone & face to face manner
• Experience using Microsoft Office
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Applications to Gill Graveson
Please apply for this role by downloading the application form from our website and submit it by email to:
Closing date 1st August 2016.