Working in the busy Manchester office a receptionist is required for front of house and administrative duties.
• Effective processing of all incoming telephone calls, including accurate logging and message taking of all incoming calls that cannot be placed through to another member of staff or a voicemail.
• Welcome all visitors to the firm in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
• Oversee all daily functions of the Branch post and ensure incoming out-coming post is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Organise all of the branches meeting room facilities including the organising of a central diary for meeting bookings and ensuring both the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept clean, organised and tidy.
• To carry out and perform “additional branch duties” as listed below and added to from time to time as and when required.
• Good organisation, time management and administrative skills
• Good telephone manner, well presented and an ability to meet and greet clients and field basic inquiries.
• Courteous and polite to staff, clients and all other visitors to the premises at all times
• Smart professional appearance
• Computer literate
Hours: 08.30am – 5.00pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Applications to Wendy Davies
Please apply for this role by downloading the application form from our website and submit it by email to:
Closing date 29th May 2015.