We are looking to recruit a legal secretary in the Industrial Disease department in our Chester Office.
• Prepare correspondence and documents through digital audio-typing and word processing.
• General administration duties including, file management, diary management, daily filing, upkeep of spreadsheets/databases and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
• Prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
• Arrange appointments and meetings for Fee Earners in the team
• Liaise with clients, solicitors, Court, Barristers, costs organisations, medical experts and GP’s; deal with post and emails and preparing files for Court and conferences
• Previous experience working with Industrial Disease or Personal Injury cases
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage work load effectively.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Courteous and polite
• Smart and tidy
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Preferably previous experience of working in an office environment.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date 18 June 2017. Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter by email to: