We are looking to recruit a legal secretary in the Serious & Catastrophic Injury department in our Manchester Office.
• Prepare correspondence and documents through digital audio-typing and word processing
• General administration duties including, file management, diary management, daily filing, upkeep of spreadsheets/databases and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual
• Prepare mail and enclosures for despatch
• Arrange appointments and meetings for Fee Earners in the team
• Liaise with clients, solicitors, Court, Barristers, costs organisations, medical experts and GP’s; deal with post and emails and preparing files for Court and conferences
• Previous experience working with high value multi-track Personal injury cases
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to manage work load effectively
• Professional telephone manner
• Courteous and polite
• Smart and tidy
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Preferably previous experience of working in an office environment.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Please apply for this role by sending a covering letter and CV to:
Closing date 13th November 2016.