An opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary to join our Serious & Catastrophic Injury department based in our Manchester office, providing direct support to Fee Earners within the team to help enable them to operate with optimum efficiency.
• Prepare correspondence and documents through digital audio-typing and word processing.
• General administration duties including diary management, daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
• Prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
• Arrange appointments and meetings for Fee Earners in the team
• Liaise with clients, solicitors, Court, Barristers, medical experts and GP’s; deal with post and emails and preparing files for Court and conferences
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage work load effectively.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Courteous and polite
• Smart and tidy
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Preferably previous experience of working in an office environment.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time