Supporting the Office Manger and Receptionist, this role will provide general administrative support to the team in our Southport office.
• Supporting reception staff in dealing with all visitors to the firm
• Liaising with clients and third parties to ensure that all queries are deal with efficiently and pro-actively
• Accurately entering data onto the case management system
• General administrative duties and office housekeeping
• Collecting the DX from Hoghton Street, distributing it and the Royal Mail to the relevant teams.
• Collating the conveyancing department’s post for collection by the courier.
• Distributing the conveyancing department’s post that is returned by the courier in the afternoon.
• Franking the post – Post that is collected from everyone in the office needs to be franked and then DX delivered to the office in Hoghton Street
• Stationery ordering
• Ordering of kitchen and toilet facilities supplies
• Archiving of files
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Excellent command of spelling and grammar
• Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Client focused
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time