A reception assistant is required to support the Leyland team, providing a range of support duties and office administration. The successful applicant will need to be a good communicator, strong administrator, be pro-active and well organised.
- Collection and posting of DX
- Administration of Royal Mail and DX including date stamping
- Franking of post and preparing for collection
- Reception cover as required including Law Clinics on Tuesdays until 6pm
- Answering the telephone, relaying messages and co-ordinating diaries
- General duties as required, such as errands and witnessing wills
Hours: 08.30am – 5.00pm – Monday to Friday, Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Closing Date 10 September 2015
Please apply for this role by sending your CV by email to: