An opportunity has arisen for a Remortgage caseworker to join our Remortgage Department in a fee earning role, based in our Manchester office.
• Line management and development of assistant to ensure the successful running of your property caseload.
• Maintain and build good professional working relationships with clients, external institutions and organisations.
• Adhere to and promote compliance with Conveyancing Quality Scheme and the Conveyancing Protocol, the firm’s policies, practices and procedures; legislation applicable to the profession and to any relevant quality standards.
• Though training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice.
• Delivering a reliable, straightforward and proficient service to all clients in connection with re-mortgage and transfer of equity matters.
• Precise recording of information onto the case management system.
• Problem solving and reviewing property titles.
• Prioritising workload to ensure service level expectations are met.
• Preparation of transfers for Transfer of Equity matters.
• Ensuring stamp duty is collected wherever necessary.
• Reporting to the client on mortgage offers.
• Dealing with enquiries from clients.
• Co-ordinating with lenders solicitors.
• Preparation of completion statements/dealing with completions.
• Maintaining relationships with our introducers.
• At least 1 year experience managing own property caseload from instructions to completion and registration.
• Raising, checking and responding to additional enquiries within your technical abilities and experience.
• Signing off AML checks and Customer Due Diligence.
• Working knowledge of the CQS Protocol, Conveyancing Association Protocol, CML, & BSA Handbooks.
• Experience of Remortgage and Transfer of Equity matters.
• Organisation and pro active attitude to work.
• Willingness to develop/train to enhance knowledge.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time