An opportunity has arisen for a solicitor to join our Clinical Negligence team in Preston.
• To undertake fee earning work and to supervise work done by departmental colleagues.
• Conduct matters on behalf of clients maintaining an appropriate and professional relationship at all times.
• Management of support services for which responsibility is taken including supervision of other Assistants/Clerks in the team.
• The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in claimant clinical negligence and high value complex serious injury cases and will be responsible for assisting Senior Partners in Clinical and Medical Negligence in growing a mixed caseload in types of cases and values.
• Professional competence in chosen area of Law.
• You will need to have a strong commercial understanding of the sector as you will be expected to risk assess cases and give feedback.
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday