Working alongside the Specialist Property team in Leyland to support their varied caseload from instruction through to completion and registration.
- • opening and closing files;
- • general administration duties;
- • ordering searches and requesting redemption statements;
- • liaising with clients and third parties;
- • setting up completions and managing post completion matters;
- • commitment to offering clients a high standard of care;
- • maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
- • self-motivated and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines/timescales;
- • excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- • an attention to detail;
- • highly organized;
- • flexible;
- • excellent numeracy;
- • ability to work as part of a team;
- • ability to work with minimal supervision, planning own workload in order to meet business requirements.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date 27 January 2017
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV by email to: