We are looking to recruit Team Support to provide administrative and technical support in our Chorley Office.
Main purpose of job
Provide cost effective administrative and technical support to a Partner and Senior fee earner within the Private Client Department based in Chorley.
- Effectively manage and answer routine client enquiries and communications.
- Manage the collation of matter start and matter completion data .
- Act as the first point of contact during the designated Partner/Senior fee earner’s absence passing urgent issues to another senior fee-earner for guidance.
- Co-ordinate the key dates reminder system.
- Prepare documentation through audio typing
- General administration duties including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with company procedures
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for Fee Earners within the department
- Provide support across the general office and to other secretaries as and when required
- To prepare meeting rooms for meetings and clearance and tidying of the room at the end of a meeting where office support is not available to undertake the task
- Deputyship account preparation for court of protection matters
- Preparation and reconciliation of client accounts
- Visiting client properties to carry out appropriate checks and inventories
- Experience in a legal environment is desirable
- The ability to display a pleasant, but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Tact and resilience are essential qualities.
- An effective communicator both orally and in writing, having a good command of written English.
- Personally efficient and well organised, with good control of diarySalary: CompetitiveClosing Date 21 June 2017. Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter by email to: