Male Reproduction & Urology Claims
For many men, discussing issues affecting their sexual or urinary health can be difficult. Erectile dysfunction, incontinence and reproduction complications affect many men in the UK.
GP’s and specialist clinics, treat a range of conditions often with great sensitivity and understanding.
The clinical negligence team at Birchall Blackburn Law has significant experience in dealing with these types of medical negligence claims. We understand that many patients want not only sensitivity but understanding and compassion.
We treat all enquiries in the strictest confidence. If you wish your claim to be dealt by a male member of the team, you should not hesitate to tell us this. We are more than happy to arrange this.
We see many types of claims, including:
- Errors leading to infertility, including misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose and failure to treat conditions
- Surgical errors leading to erectile problems
- Surgical errors leading to incontinence or bladder perforations
- Failed vasectomy claims
- Negligent circumcision procedures
- Testicular torsion, not diagnosed or treated quickly
- Incorrect catheterisation
We understand the stress and worry associated with these types of claims and we will do everything we can to ease the burden of litigation. We aim to get to answers from the defendant’s to help you understand what has happened.
Using leading experts, we will, where appropriate, obtain a medical experts opinion to prepare a report on what has happened and whether any corrective treatment can be provided.