If you are arrested, charged or investigated in relation to a criminal offence, there are serious and wide-ranging implications for your liberty and livelihood.
Getting specialist legal representation can make a huge difference to the outcome – an outcome that can stay with you for the rest of your life.
Our friendly, sympathetic and widely experienced criminal law specialists will work with you from the outset to ensure you receive straightforward, realistic and confidential legal advice.
What services do we offer?
The full range of our criminal defence expertise, includes:
- Representation at the police station
- Advocacy in the Magistrates Court and Crown Court
- Specialist Prison Law representation
- Serious crime issues including commercial fraud and Customs & Excise offences
- The full range of motoring and driving offences
- 24-hour on-call mobile contact number so you can access expert legal representation round the clock
Why go to Birchall Blackburn Law?
We have more than 30 years’ experience providing first class criminal defence services to people from all walks of life who have been the subjects of police investigations or prosecution. We pride ourselves on delivering a professional, discreet and sympathetic approach to both individuals and business organisations.
Our wealth of experience ranges from driving offences to serious offences, including fraud and allegations of extreme violence. We have access to an extensive range of legal experts and while we offer in-house higher court advocacy, we also have excellent working relationships with some of the country’s top barristers.