Will, probate and Lasting Power of Attorney legal specialists, Birchall Blackburn Law, pledge support
As part of their 30th anniversary St Catherines hospice has asked for 30 businesses to give their support over the next 12 months by raising funds or volunteering. Can you help?
In this video Pat tells her own story, and we hear first hand the wonderful work they do.
St Catherines helps more than 2000 people every year.
- They provide specialised medical and nursing care for people with life limiting illness.
- Their care is free of charge.
- They have 130 outstanding employees and 600 dedicated volunteers.
- Care for 1 in 6 patients is funded by gifts in Wills.
- To stay open they need £11,500 every day.
- They rely on a community of friends, supporters and local businesses to raise these funds.
Cathy MacCracken, partner at Birchall Blackburn Law, said:“St Catherine’s provide an invaluable service to those with terminal illnesses and their families in the local area. We have personal experience, going back many years, of helping their clients and even some of our family members have been there and have received amazing care and compassion from the St Catherine’s team of professionals and volunteers. We hope other businesses in the area will feel that they too can help.”
Can you help? Be part of something special and contact St Catherine’s on 01772 629171 or visit their website www.stcatherines.co.uk .