An opportunity has arisen which will suit a newly qualified solicitor with 0-3 years post qualification experience or an enthusiastic candidate currently working towards completing their LPC to join our Commercial Property team in Southport.
- Working under the guidance of a Commercial Property solicitor and Partner within the firm you will have exposure to an interesting array of files including development, sales and purchases, landlord and tenant work, portfolio management, freehold and leasehold titles, drafting and negotiating contracts for sale and property disputes.
- You will understand the need to look at a client’s situation both practically as well as from a legal perspective in order to ensure the best commercial outcome is important.
- Develop and thereafter maintain new sources of business in order to facilitate the creation of their own caseload.
- Maintain relationships with key external stakeholders including surveyors, building contractors and estate agents.
- Conduct matters on behalf of clients maintaining an appropriate and professional relationship at all times.
- Strong business development and networking skills.
- Technical and professional competence in chosen area of Law.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- An enthusiasm and eagerness to learn new skills.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday
Salary: CompetitivePlease apply for this role by downloading the application form from our website and submit it by email to:
Closing date 29th May 2015.