An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant/Clerk to join our Clinical Negligence team in Preston.
• Working alongside the Clinical Negligence team to support a varied caseload from instruction to trial.
• Manage collation of matter starts.
• Liaising with clients.
• Commitment to offering clients a high standard of service.
• Maintaining high standards in the processing of client work both in respect of professional standards and client care.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong communication and organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with clinical negligence clients.
• Strong commercial acumen and ability to analyse evidence quickly
• Ambitious individual with drive to progress and succeed
• High achieving academic ability
• Driving license essential
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Please apply for this role by sending your cv and covering letter by email to:
Closing date 10th March 2017.
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.