Working alongside a team of Commercial Property Solicitors to support their varied caseload from instruction through to completion and registration, based in Southport.
• opening and closing files;
• undertaking relevant searches;
• drafting contracts;
• liaising with clients and third parties;
• arranging completions;
• managing post completion matters; and
• requesting Redemption Statements.
You will be working towards:
• preparing and issuing complex Sale Contract Packs;
• identifying and obtaining missing documentation from a review of a file dealing with complex sale enquiries; and
• checking a title for a freehold property
• self-motivated and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines/timescales
excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
• an attention to detail;
• highly organized;
• flexible; and
• excellent numeracy.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time