An opportunity has arisen within our Commercial Property team in Southport for a fee earner.
• Working under the guidance of a Commercial Property solicitor and Partner within the firm you will have exposure to an interesting array of files including, property sales and purchases, landlord and tenant work, portfolio management, freehold and leasehold titles and sales and purchases of small businesses.
• Understanding the need to look at a client’s situation both practically as well as from a legal perspective in order to ensure the best commercial outcome
• Developing and thereafter maintaining new sources of business in order to facilitate the creation of their own caseload.
• Maintaining and nurturing relationships with key external stakeholders including surveyors, finance brokers and property / business transfer agents
• Maintaining an appropriate and professional relationship at all times.
• Strong business development and networking skills
• Technical and professional competence in chosen area of Law
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
• An enthusiasm and eagerness to learn new skills
• Qualified solicitor, candidate working towards completing their LPC and non-qualified candidates will be considered
• Experience in Commercial Property and / or business transfer work preferable but not essential
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 18 October 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.