Working within our Property New Business Team at our Preton office, you will be the first point of telephone contact for our clients, and that will involve a lot more than just answering questions. If you’re willing to work hard, provide an excellent service to new clients both on the telephone and by email, resolve queries at the first point of contact and to ensure that clients receive a prompt and courteous service, we’re ready to help you progress.
• To act as the first point of contact for clients and referrers, dealing effectively with requests, answering queries, taking responsibility for processing each new enquiry through to live status
• To demonstrate an understanding of complex processes and technical knowledge by fully utilising our internal software systems
• To contact and follow up with clients in accordance with agreed procedures
• Maintain accurate, up to date and appropriate records.
• Delivery of an effective and client focused service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination, building and maintaining relationships.
• To handle a range of different situations and react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner.
• Excellent listening and communication skills and telephone manner
• A high level of motivation
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• A flexible approach
• Strong team working skills
• As you’ll be working in a regulated environment, a high level of numeracy and computer literacy are also essential.
Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines and timescales.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date 14 July 2017. Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.