Working within our Residential Conveyancing team you will support a Conveyancing Executive in their varied caseload from instruction through to completion and registration. You will be responsible for ensuring you maintain ongoing high performance and deliver a quality, client focused operation.
You are responsible for meeting the financial targets that are set and to ensure the delivery of excellent, added value client service, which continually exceeds client expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Maintain and build good professional working relationships with clients, external institutions and organisations
· Develop and improve client service standards, adopting a total customer care culture throughout your team
· Issuing Sale Contract Packs
· Preparing Draft Completion Statements and arrange completions
· Undertaking relevant searches and prepare Search reports
· Drafting contracts
· Prepare Mortgage Reports
· Liaise with clients and third parties
· Request Redemption statements
· Adhere to and promote compliance with Conveyancing Quality Scheme and the Conveyancing Protocol, the firm’s policies, practices and procedures; legislation applicable to the profession and to any relevant quality standards
· Though training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice
You will be working towards:
· Preparing and issuing complex Sale Contract Packs
· Identifying and obtaining missing documentation from a review of a file dealing with complex sale enquiries; and checking a title for a freehold property
Qualifications and Skills
· Good knowledge of other associated products and services as used within Birchall Blackburn Law
· Good inter-personal skills, able to deal with all levels within an organisation and relieve potential conflicts
· Able to work accurately and clearly explain technical matters to non technical users in both written and verbal forms
· A client focused approach to service delivery
· Strong experience in using Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
· Working knowledge of the CQS Protocol, Conveyancing Association Protocol, CML, & BSA Handbooks
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines/timescales excellent communication skills and telephone manner
· An attention to detail
· Highly organised
· Excellent numeracy
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 11 April 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.