You will be working within the New Business Team within the busy Property department. Your role includes carrying out general administrative duties to a high standard and assisting the team to ensure company targets are met.
This includes meeting the financial targets that are set and the delivery of excellent, added value client service, which continually exceeds expectations of the customer.
• Dealing with all correspondence that comes into the NBT email inbox including documents in the Command Centre and the client document email folder
• Review, action and complete any milestones
• Respond to voicemails and answering incoming and making outgoing calls
• Provide and amend quotes for non-referred matters and clients
• Deliver excellent client service standards, ensuring total customer care culture throughout the team.
• Ensure clients and referrers are updated in line with SLA’s. Ensure relevant websites are updated accurately and promptly with the necessary information
• Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that matters are progressed
• Delivering a prompt and courteous service to clients and relevant parties via the telephone
• Action new instructions and preparing for client file openings
• Open files for all new instructions within the required SLA for all sources
• Conduct welcome calls to all clients regarding their transactions
• Issue welcome packs to clients for all new instructions
• Accurately update details on matters which have already been set up and informing all parties of any changes
• Review allocation list and requirements
• Allocation of the pre instruction file to the relevant conveyancing within the department.
Document Review and Identification checks:
• Acknowledge and action scanned documents requiring action in the Command Centre
• Reviewing all returned client documents
• Carrying out all electronic ID checks and subsequently making each file live where held by the New Business Team
• Checking and distributing all incoming physical post
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 7 March 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.