Working within our Equity Release team in the Manchester office, you will provide high quality administrative support to a team of Equity Release caseworkers in their varied caseload from instruction through to completion and registration. You will be responsible for ensuring you maintain ongoing high performance and deliver a quality, client focused operation.
· Maintain and build good professional working relationships with clients, external institutions and organisations
· Ensure clients receive ongoing high standards of service and client care
· Opening new files on the case management system and preparing client paperwork
· Answering and fielding calls from borrowers, lenders and brokers, taking accurate messages for caseworkers when appropriate
· Assist the team of caseworkers in managing their portfolio of cases using a case management system
· General administration duties
Knowledge & Experience
· Good IT skills, including Excel, Word and case management software
· Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Strong organisational skills
· A keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
· A client focused approach to service delivery.
· The ability to work as a team player
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 7 June 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received. No agencies.