Working alongside the Residential Property team in Manchester to support their varied caseload from instruction through to completion and registration.
• Closing files and completing relevant searches
• Carry out general office administration tasks as required to support the Property Team, including filing, maintaining records and photocopying documents
• Liaising with clients
• Managing post completion matters
• Requesting redemption statements
• Commitment to offering their clients a high standard of service
• Maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care
• At least 6 months experience assisting a fee earner with a high volume residential conveyancing caseload
• Experience of dealing with conveyancing clients and estate agents
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, planning own workload in order to meet business requirements
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date: 18 May 2017. Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to: