An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join our Clinical Negligence team in Preston.
• To undertake fee earning work.
• Conduct matters on behalf of clients maintaining an appropriate and professional relationship at all times.
• The ideal candidate will have some experience in claimant clinical negligence and high value complex serious injury cases and will be responsible for assisting Senior Partners in Clinical and Medical Negligence in growing a mixed caseload in types of cases and values.
• Report to CFA insurers and comply with reporting requirements.
• Professional competence in chosen area of Law.
• You will need to have a strong commercial understanding of the sector as you will be expected to risk assess cases and give feedback.
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Courteous and polite.
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Applications to Susan Liver.
Please apply for this role by downloading the application form from our website and submit it by email to:
Closing date 5 January 2015.