Working in our Chester office, we require an experienced Legal Secretary to support three fee earners within our Industrial Disease department
• Typing via digital dictation/ Big Hand for our Industrial Disease Fee Earners.
• General administrative tasks including the preparation and photocopying of court bundles, and bundles for counsel/ medical experts.
• Effective processing of all incoming telephone calls, answering routine client enquiries and communications including accurate logging and message taking of all communication that can not be immediately placed.
• Creating files and generating suitable client care documents.
• Archiving client files
• General office administration including managing and franking of post and ordering stationery.
• Co-ordination of key dates reminder system.
• Good organisation, time management and administrative skills
• Good telephone manner, well presented and an ability to meet and greet clients and field basic inquiries.
• Courteous and polite to staff, clients and all other visitors to the premises at all times
smart professional appearance
• Use of Microsoft Office
Hours: 22.5 hours per week over 3 days- 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Closing date: 27 May 2016