An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Secretary to join our Serious and Catastrophic Injury team in Manchester.
· Prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and digital dictation.
· Proactively manage the senior fee earner’s diary.
· Prepare for meetings for fee earner including the preparation of relevant documentation as well as ensuring the adequate preparation of meeting room facilities and refreshments.
· To administer filing including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
· Attend to clients both on the telephone and in person and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards of client care.
· Provide support to other secretaries and departments when required.
· Apply the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
Skills and Experience
· Familiar with Personal Injury Court proceedings.
· Able to work to tight deadlines and maintain a system of litigation deadlines.
· Able to prepare court bundles and documentation, together with bundles to experts and counsel.
· Must be a team player and also able to work on own initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure maintaining an efficient workload
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 21 February 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.