Working in the busy Leyland office, an administration assistant/junior receptionist is required for front of house and administrative duties.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming post. Sort, frank and ensure outgoing post is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Sort and scan documents using the paperless scanning system.
• Sort and distribute incoming faxes through the internal email system.
• Carry out general office administration tasks as required, including filing, maintaining records, photocopying documents, distributing paper to and loading up printers and photocopiers.
• Assist in the effective processing of incoming telephone calls.
• Welcome all visitors to the firm in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
• Assist in organising the Branch’s meeting room facilities and assist in ensuring both the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept clean, organised and tidy.
• Collect and prepare office recyclable material for collection.
• Hand deliver documents to local courts, businesses and the bank.
• Carry out any tasks requested that are considered from time to time to form part of the overall day to day smooth running of the Branch.
• Good organisation, time management and administrative skills
• Good telephone manner and an ability to meet and greet clients
• Courteous and polite to staff, clients and all other visitors to the premises at all times
• Smart professional appearance
• Computer literate
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date 20 October 2017. Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter by email to: