Working in the busy Southport office, an administration assistant/receptionist is required for front of house and administrative duties included in the firm’s scanning/validation team.
• Effective processing of all incoming telephone calls, including accurate logging and message taking of all incoming calls that cannot be placed through to another member of staff or a voicemail.
• Welcome all visitors to the firm in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
• Oversee all daily functions of the Branch post and ensure incoming and outgoing post is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Organise all of the branches meeting room facilities including the organising of a central diary for meeting bookings and ensuring both the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept clean, organised and tidy.
• Sorting, scanning and validating documents using the Kofax system.
• To carry out and perform “additional branch duties” as listed below and added to from time to time as and when required.
• Good organisation, time management and administrative skills
• Good telephone manner, well presented and an ability to meet and greet clients and field basic enquiries.
• Courteous and polite to staff, clients and all other visitors to the premises at all times
• Smart professional appearance
• Computer literate
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date 3 March 2017. Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter by email to: