Working in the busy Chorley office, an administration assistant/junior receptionist is required for front of house and administrative duties.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming post. Sort, frank and ensure outgoing post is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Sort and scan documents using the paperless scanning system.
• Sort and distribute incoming faxes through the internal email system.
• Carry out general office administration tasks as required, including filing, maintaining records, photocopying documents, distributing paper to and loading up printers and photocopiers.
• Assist in the effective processing of incoming telephone calls.
• Welcome all visitors to the firm in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
• Assist in organising the Branch’s meeting room facilities and assist in ensuring both the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept clean, organised and tidy.
• Collect and prepare office recyclable material for collection.
• Hand deliver documents to local courts, businesses and the bank.
• Carry out any tasks requested that are considered from time to time to form part of the overall day to day smooth running of the Branch.
• Good organisation, time management and administrative skills
• Good telephone manner and an ability to meet and greet clients
• Courteous and polite to staff, clients and all other visitors to the premises at all times
• Smart professional appearance
• Computer literate
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date 5 May 2017. Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.