Working in the busy Manchester office, you will perform general office support including general administration duties including assisting with the administration of the in-house scanning.
· Sort and distribute incoming communications as well as facilitate the dispersal of outgoing communication
· Open all incoming post including DX/ Royal Mail and any Special delivery, logging where appropriate
· Sorting, scanning and validating documents using the internal scanning system
· Distribute post to appointed member of staff/ Partner
· Log all registered post including Special and Recorded Delivery in line with process
· Answer all incoming calls and transfer or take message as required.
· Distribute incoming faxes to the correct fee earner. If fax is unallocated, identify correct Fee Earner from MatterSphere.
· Keep and maintain all meetings rooms and ensure they are prepared for meetings.
· Manage Meeting Room diaries
· Assist with carrying out weekly fire alarm check.
· Gather all recyclable waste from across the office and prepare for collection.
· Carry out any other general office administration tasks as required, including, but not limited to filing, maintaining records, copying documents, scheduling appointments and answering queries.
Knowledge and Experience
· Microsoft Office
· Proficient written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
· Excellent telephone manner
· Well presented with the ability to meet and greet clients in a professional and courteous manner, fielding basic enquiries.
· Able to adapt to change and remain calm when working under pressure
· Team player
· Approachable and professional ensuring client confidentiality and integrity at all times
· Good organisation, time management and administrative skills.
· Good telephone manner, well presented and an ability to meet and greet clients and field basic enquiries.
· Courteous and polite to staff, clients and all other visitors to the premises at all times.
· Smart professional appearance.
· Computer literate.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 2 February 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.