Working within our Post Completion Team at our Preston office, you will ensure that all of our Residential Conveyancing transactions are fully completed and registered accordingly.
· Efficiently respond to calls & emails, complete allocated work within set time scales and meet individual targets.
· Contacting clients and third parties to deal with enquiries
· Confidently communicate with clients & third parties by phone, email and in writing.
· Effectively liaise and build relationships with other internal teams
· Completing complex legal conveyancing registration applications, sending completed documents to clients and mortgage lenders.
· Deal with balances: calculating whether money is owed to the client/ third party, or whether money is owed to the firm.
· Ensuring that client money is returned to the client and all third party payments have been made prior to file closure.
· Checking that all requirements have been met and all outstanding matters have been dealt with before Closing the file
· Delivery of an effective and client focused service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination, building and maintaining relationships.
· To handle a range of different situations and react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner.
· To demonstrate an understanding of complex processes and technical knowledge by fully utilising our internal software systems
· Good standards of computer literacy and an experience of using case management systems
· Organisation and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills both face to face, written and over the phone
· Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain positive relationships
· Discretion and ability to work in a confidential environment
· Pleasant, approachable, patient and polite
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Law degree with a minimum 2:1, or relevant work experience
· LPC would be desirable but is not essential
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 12 July 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received. No agencies.