The Post Completion Team Leader at our Preston office, will be responsible for ensuring that all of our Residential Conveyancing transactions are fully completed and registered accordingly. Responsible for ensuring the on going high performance and delivery of a quality, client focused operation.
Managing the team they must ensure that their team successfully delivers tasks as defined in the Department’s overall strategy. Ensuring that applications are sent to the Land Registry within set deadlines, and completed registration documents are returned to clients and mortgage lenders in a timely manner. This includes meeting the financial targets that are set and the delivery of excellent, added value client service, which continually exceeds clients expectations.
• Ensure the team consistently meets the defined standards and goals to enhance operational efficiency
• Ensure relevant and necessary resources are allocated appropriately, planning accordingly for any seasonal requirements
• Use information provided by the Post Completion manager to identify what is being done well and what needs to be improved and corrected, then take appropriate action with team/members
• Implement defined changes to improve efficiencies in service delivery
• Confidently communicate with clients & third parties by phone, email and in writing.
• Effectively liaise and build relationships with other internal teams
• Delivery of an effective and client focused service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination, building and maintaining relationships.
• To handle a range of different situations and react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner.
• To demonstrate an understanding of complex processes and technical knowledge by fully utilising our internal software systems.
• Previous experience working with high value multi-track Personal injury cases
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to manage work load effectively
• Professional telephone manner
• Legal Knowledge in particular of Conveyancing
• Knowledge and Experience of Land Registry Applications, Practices and Procedures
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Self motivated, target driven and ambitious
• Time management skills and ability to work under pressure
• A high level of motivation and ability to motivate others
• Attention to detail to ensure that the work of the team is correct and identifying areas where further training is required
• Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a legal environment
• A flexible approach, being able to respond quickly to changes in work load and delegate work accordingly
• Strong team working skills and ability to lead the team, ensuring that each member understands their role and responsibilities
• As you’ll be working in a regulated environment, a high level of numeracy and computer literacy are also essential.
• Approachable and professional
• Ability to provide comprehensive training to team members, by explaining things clearly and concisely
Hours: 09.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time