Provide administrative and technical support to a Partner and fee earners within the Private Client Department providing the team with high quality and pro-active support, keeping them organised and enabling them to work as efficiently as possible.
We are seeking applications from candidates who are able to demonstrate a real interest in private client work, and from those who have experience in a legal assistant role. We are seeking a team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
· Effectively manage and answer routine client enquiries in person and by telephone and email
· Manage the collation of matter start and matter completion data
· General administration duties including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with company procedures
· Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary for Fee Earners within the department
· Assisting fee earners to process legal work
· Simple accounting procedures
Key Skills & Experience
· Experience of working within a private client department or within a law firm
· Good IT skills, including Word, Excel and case management software
· Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Strong organisational skills
· The ability to display a pleasant, but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients
· An effective communicator both orally and in writing, having a good command of written English.
· Personally efficient and well organised, with good control of diary systems and a high attention to detail
· Enthusiastic team player with commitment to quality and client care
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday, Full time
Closing Date – 12 July 2018
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to:
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.