Working within our Client Services Team at our Manchester office, you will be a point of contact for our clients to help them through their legal service and ensure that their needs are met. If you’re willing to work hard, provide an excellent service to clients both on the telephone and by email, resolve queries and ensure that clients receive a prompt and courteous service, we’re ready to help you progress.
- Dealing with all correspondence that comes into the enquiries email inbox
- Respond to voicemails and answering incoming and making outgoing calls
- Maintain accurate, up to date and appropriate records
- Dealing with document requests from clients’ files
- Deliver excellent client service standards, ensuring total customer care culture throughout the team
- To follow up with clients in accordance with agreed procedures
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that matters are progressed
- To handle a range of different situations and react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner
- Delivering a prompt and courteous service to clients and relevant parties via the telephone
- Communicating client feedback to the relevant Team Leader / Manager with a view to improving service standards across the firm
Knowledge & Experience
- Customer service experience including telephone customer service and experience of managing a shared email inbox
- Ability to prioritise high volume workload in order to meet SLA standards
- Good inter-personal skills, able to deal with all levels within an organisation and relieve potential conflicts
- Confident communication skills both written and oral
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to effectively deal with clients queries and provide a high quality customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills and ability to work towards deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to remain calm, collected and approachable
- The ability to deal with people from all backgrounds
- Strong experience in using Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full Time, Permanent)
Closing Date: 8 October 2021
Applications to: Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref 19MAN
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.