Buying commercial property is a complex and technically challenging process. It’s crucial that you are fully aware of all relevant matters.
Many issues are linked to your intended use of the property and must be dealt with early in the transaction. Failure to do so can result in a costly and frustrating experience.
Legal documents are pivotal to all property transactions and our team of approachable experts will guide you through each stage of the process, ensuring a satisfactory and cost effective conclusion.
What services do we offer?
- Buying all types of commercial property in England or Wales.
- Expert advice and negotiating terms on all legal documentation to ensure they are fair and reasonable.
- Arranging all investigations and searches as well as reporting on the findings of each report.
- Keeping you informed at every stage in the purchase and working efficiently to avoid any unnecessary delays to your transaction.
- Dealing with all legal documentation and Land Registry requirements to conclude the purchase.
Why go to Birchall Blackburn Law?
Our team consists of fully qualified solicitors who have been specialising in commercial property transactions and legal issues affecting businesses for more than 30 years.
We meet clients at any of our offices in the North West or at a location of your choice. We are CQS accredited so you can count on exceptionally high levels of service.
How much does it cost?
We take detailed instructions at the outset to ascertain your requirements. This enables us to be as precise as possible when providing estimates of our fees. We keep you fully informed on costs as the transaction proceeds. Our professional fees the purchase of a commercial property can be as little as £500 plus VAT and disbursements.
Other services on our website that may be of interest include: