It is important to use a specialist and readily accessible lawyer so that the sale completes as cost effectively and quickly as possible.
The complex array of legal documents required for the sale must be accurate, fair and reasonable. The key terms of the transaction should be fully explained to you so that all procedural, contractual and statutory obligations are fully complied with.
What services do we offer?
- Selling all types of commercial property in England or Wales.
- Advising and carefully negotiating on all legal documentation.
- Working closely with you to answer all enquiries received from the buyer and/or the buyer’s legal advisors.
- Keeping you informed at every stage in the transaction.
- Ensuring all documents are properly executed to conclude the transaction.
Why go to Birchall Blackburn Law?
We advise a wide range of clients on commercial property, business and company-related transactions. Whether you are experienced in selling a commercial property or are doing it for the first time, our friendly team will take you through each step of the process and will keep you fully informed at all times.
Our accessible experts balance the requirement to deal professionally with all legal technicalities with our clients’ need to proceed swiftly and efficiently.
We also understand all legal issues affecting businesses, so we can identify any broader implications that the sale transaction may have for you or your business.
How much does it cost?
We take detailed instructions at the outset to ascertain your requirements. This enables us to be as precise as possible when providing estimates of our fees. We keep you fully informed on costs as the transaction proceeds. Our professional fees for dealing with a sale of commercial property can be as low as £400 plus VAT and disbursements.