T: 0161 2384376
Serious & Catastrophic Injury – Manchester
Qualifications and professional achievements: LLB first class honours, APIL Accredited
Specialist area of law: Robert is an Associate Solicitor with 20 years experience of personal injury litigation. He has been accredited as a Senior Litigator by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers in recognition of his expertise and experience. He started his legal career acting for insurance companies which gives him the particular advantage of knowing all the tactics which Insurers to try use.
Robert works on “No Win No fee” terms and will quickly help you to overcome the problems which your injury has caused. This might involve him helping you with any or all of the following and more
· Obtaining an immediate interim payment to relieve financial worries
· Getting an early assessment from a specialist medical expert and funding for private medical treatment
· Helping to arrange funding to start early medical rehabilitation
· Helping to arrange help with everyday practical problems
· Getting a simple acknowledgement that your accident was somebody else’s fault
· Helping you navigate unfamiliar procedures such as an inquest
Serious injury claims: No serious injury claim is straightforward but Robert’s detailed knowledge of the law , tactical approach and well- honed litigation skills combine to identify strengths and weaknesses cases at an early stage so that strategies are devised and followed from day one. All of this ensures that clients achieve the best possible outcome and as quickly as possible. Most of his cases conclude without having to go to Court but he has an excellent record of winning those rare cases which are fully contested ..
Robert acts for clients who have suffered serious and often life-changing injuries including severe orthopaedic injuries, amputations, psychological injury, chronic pain and head injuries. He also acts for the families of Fatal Accident victims.
He visits clients throughout England and Wales and has recovered large sums of compensation for clients injured in all sorts of incidents . The following list are only examples :-
· Motorcycle riders
· Accidents at work (dangerous premises or equipment / falling items/ crush injuries / lifting injuries /traumatic amputations / dangerous work system)
· Falls from height
· Injuries suffered when visiting the premises or property of someone else.
· Accidents in care homes
Robert has a personable and friendly approach and will pursue your claim proactively and with conviction. He is careful to identify the priorities of every client and keeps those priorities in mind throughout the life of the case. He thrives on the challenge of difficult cases and has an excellent success rate in cases which have been rejected or abandoned by other firms.
Outside of work, Robert is interested in Port Vale FC and considers himself a lifelong student of human nature.
Please do not delay your call to Robert directly on 0161 2384376 if you would like to discuss either a potential new case or transferring an existing case to Birchall Blackburn Law. He will be very pleased to hear from you.