Calling all movers, shakers and fee takers…
We are on the lookout for Conveyancing Executives to join the Birchall Blackburn Law family.
Unlike a traditional house move, this move comes with a competitive salary and some fantastic employee perks such as:
- 33 days holiday
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Employee referral scheme (up to £1,000!)
- A generous salary exchange pension programme with savings on tax and National Insurance
- Discounted health cash plan
- Free eye tests and glasses (if you need them!)
- Long service award (up to two weeks extra paid holiday and a £500 gift card)
- Discount on our conveyancing services
- Fresh fruit delivered straight to the office
- Life Assurance scheme
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Programme
Managing a diverse volume caseload, you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing high performance and delivery of a quality, client focused operation within their assigned office.
You’ll manage a team of your own Conveyancing Assistants and together you’ll meet the financial targets that are set. You’ll also be confident in the delivery of excellent, added value client service, which continually exceeds client expectations.
Knowledge & Experience
- Good knowledge of other associated products and services as used within Birchall Blackburn Law.
- Good inter-personal skills, able to deal with all levels within an organisation and relieve potential conflicts.
- Able to work accurately and clearly explain technical matters to non technical users in both written and verbal forms.
- A client focused approach to service delivery.
- Strong experience in using Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- At least 2 years experience managing own property caseload from
instructions to completion and registration.
- Raising, checking and responding to additional enquiries within your technical abilities and experience
- Signing off AML checks and Customer Due Diligence.
- Working knowledge of the CQS Protocol, Conveyancing Association Protocol, CML, & BSA Handbooks.
- Experience of sales, purchase, freehold, leasehold, Remortgage, new build, unregistered property
If you’d like to know more, email your CV to email@example.com