Why work for us?
With a first class reputation within the legal industry, you will join a team of hardworking and highly experienced legal experts who are dedicated to providing a high quality and understanding service to clients.
There are ample opportunities to progress within the company. We have 7 offices across the North West in Chester, Chorley, Leyland, Manchester, Morecambe, Preston and Southport.
Working within our Client Services Team at our Manchester office, you will be a point of contact for our clients to help them through their legal service and ensure that their needs are met. If you’re willing to work hard, provide an excellent service to clients both on the telephone and by email, resolve queries and ensure that clients receive a prompt and courteous service, we’re ready to help you progress.
- Dealing with all correspondence that comes into the relevant email inbox including document in the Command Centre and the client document email folder
- Review, action and complete any milestones
- Respond to voicemails and answering incoming and making outgoing calls
- Provide and amend quotes for non-referred matters and clients
- Maintain accurate, up to date and appropriate records
- Deliver excellent client service standards, ensuring total customer care culture throughout the team.
- To follow up with clients in accordance with agreed procedures
- Ensure clients and referrers are updated in line with SLA’s. Ensure relevant websites are updated accurately and promptly with the necessary information
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that matters are progressed
- To handle a range of different situations and react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner
- Delivering a prompt and courteous service to clients and relevant parties via the telephone.
- Actioning new instructions and preparing for client file openings
- Open files for all new instructions within the required SLA for all sources
- Conduct welcome calls to all clients regarding their transactions
- Issue welcome packs to clients for all new instructions
- Accurately update details on matters which have already been set up and informing all parties of any changes
- Review allocation list and requirements
- Allocation of the pre instruction file to the relevant conveyancer within the department.
Document Review and Identification checks
- Acknowledge and action scanned documents requiring action in the Command Centre
- Reviewing all returned client documents
- Carrying out all electronic ID checks and subsequently making each file live where held by the New Business Team
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Good inter-personal skills, able to deal with all levels within an organisation and relieve potential conflicts
- A customer focused approach to service delivery. Empathic communicator with tact and diplomacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Shows willingness to learn however recognises limits of ability and when to seek advice
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Remains calm under pressure and easily adapts to change
- Understands dynamics of working within a team
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Approachable, well presented and professional
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- The ability to organise, prioritise and manage your time
- The ability to deal with people from all backgrounds
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full Time, Permanent)
Closing Date: 8th October 2021
Applications to: Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Job Ref 16MAN
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.