Based at our Leyand Office and reporting directly to the Facilities Manager you will undertake a number of reception and general office administration duties. To act as the first point of contact, providing a first class professional and client-focused reception service to clients, visitors and staff, creating a welcoming, comfortable and professional environment. Provide direct support to the facilities department and the branch as a whole in day to day office administration.
- Answer and transfer calls, take messages and handle queries
- Greet clients and advise staff of their arrival
- Maintain the reception area and meeting rooms to ensure a professional appearance
- Sort and distribute daily post, faxes and deliveries, including logging Special and Recorded Delivery in line with process
- Organise outgoing post
- Manage Meeting Room diaries
- Assist in sorting, scanning and validating documents using the Kofax system
- Assist in completing daily banking for the Branch
- Assist with carrying out weekly fire alarm check
- Carry out any other general office administration tasks as required, including filing, maintaining records, copying documents, scheduling appointments and answering queries which form part of the overall day to day smooth running of the office
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required
- Ensure stock levels are maintained in the stationery room and kitchen
- Be the first point of contact on behalf of facilities for all contractors and cleaners.
- Provide first line support to the facilities manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience within a reception role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Well presented with the ability to meet and greet clients in a professional and courteous manner, fielding basic enquiries.
- Approachable and professional ensuring client confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Good time management, organisational and administration skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines/timescales
- Strong experience in using Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and ability to take responsibility
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package including:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (additional entitlement gained with length of service)
- Free fruit in all offices
- Life assurance benefit
- Medical cash plan at corporate rates
- Birthday day off
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Conveyancing discount
- Length of service awards
Hours: 15 hours per week, 9.00am – 5.30pm – Thursday & Friday (Part Time, Permanent)
Closing Date: 21 February 2020
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.