Based from our Morecambe Office you will work alongside our Reception staff and also provide administrative support to the departments within the office to help maintain a smooth and efficient office. You will be proactive in your work habits and shows high interest and engagement in all delegated tasks.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing daily post and deliveries, including logging Special and Recorded Delivery in line with process
• Sort and scan documents using the paperless scanning system.
• Providing support to Reception staff when required by answering and transferring calls, taking messages and handling queries, greeting clients and advising staff of their arrival
• Carry out any other general office administration tasks as required, including filing, maintaining records, copying documents, scheduling appointments and answering queries which form part of the overall day to day smooth running of the office.
• Assist in organising the Branch’s meeting room facilities and assist in ensuring both the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept clean, organised and tidy.
• Hand deliver documents to local businesses and putting up post and taking it to the post office as and when required
• Assist in completing daily banking for the Branch
Experience & Skills
• Previous experience in an office/administration role
• Good organisation, time management and administrative skills
• Good telephone manner and an ability to meet and greet clients
• Courteous and polite to staff, clients and all other visitors to the premises at all times
• Smart professional appearance
• Computer literate
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday (Full Time, Permanent)
Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Applications to: Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.