We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Team Leader within our Conveyancing Post Completion team based in our Preston city centre office. The Post Completion team provides support to our busy Conveyancing teams, dealing with post completion administrative tasks to allow them to operate efficiently. We are seeking a Team Leader to manage a team of Post Completion Assistants to ensure the smooth running of the department.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work within the legal industry who is highly motivated and passionate about delivering a high standard of work.
- To manage and supervise all members of the Post Completion Team
- To ensure that work is allocated effectively to adhere to strict deadlines
- To achieve individual and team quality and productivity targets
- To assist with the delivery of the overall company objectives
- To ensure customer satisfaction levels and perception of department are enhanced and maintained via all areas of correspondence
- To provide support and resolution to internal and external client enquiries
- To recruit, select and train new employees when required
- To induct and mentor new employees
- To monitor, manage and improve the performance of individual team members
- To complete regular 121 and appraisals as and when necessary.
- To liaise with and manage relationships with any providers of third party support to the Post Completion Team
- To ensure team’s compliance with legislation requirements
- To drive continuous improvement in each team and support colleagues to deliver agreed service standards
- Prioritising and dealing with escalated cases to manage risk of a complaint, removal from a lender panel or negligence claim
- Communicating with solicitors, clients, third parties and fellow colleagues
- Ensure customer satisfaction in respect of company products/services
- Meet individual targets/tasks and make a valued contribution to the effective delivery of the team goals
- Comply with all legislation and company standards and procedures
- Responsible for less experienced members of the team and apply knowledge to specific issues to ensure less experienced team members are developed
- Carry out Team Meetings
- ‘Back to Work’ interviews
- Health and safety compliance
- Ensure adhere to company policies and carry out formal meetings
- Role model to team members
- Ensure team meet agreed service levels
Knowledge and Expertise
- Client Service
- Knowledge of company systems and procedures
- Keyboard and IT skills
- Oral and written communication
- People management
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels and build rapport
- Complaint resolution and root cause analysis
- Team Leader experience
- In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full Time, Permanent)
Closing Date: 16 July 2021
Applications to: Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref 13PRE
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.