Why work for us?
With a first class reputation within the industry for wills and probate work and being a Law Society WIQS Accredited Practice, you will join a team of hardworking and highly experienced wills and probate experts who are dedicated to providing a high quality and understanding service to clients.
We have 7 offices across the North West in Chester, Chorley, Leyland, Manchester, Morecambe, Preston and Southport.
Provide administrative and technical support to a Partner and fee earners within the Private Client Department providing the team with high quality and pro-active support, keeping them organised and enabling them to work as efficiently as possible.
We are seeking applications from candidates who are able to demonstrate a real interest in private client work and from those who have experience in a legal assistant role.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Effectively manage and answer routine client enquiries in person and by telephone and email
• Manage the collation of matter start and matter completion data
• Co-ordinate the key dates reminder system
• Prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and digital dictation
• General administration duties including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with company procedures
• Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary for fee earners within the department
• Assisting fee earners to process legal work
Qualifications and Skills
• Previous legal assistant experience in a Private Client department
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• A client focused approach to service delivery
• Experience in using case management software and Microsoft office tools
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines/timescales
• An attention to detail
• Highly organised
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 22 October 2020
Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.