Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager you will undertake a number of reception and general office administration duties. To act as the first point of contact, providing a first class professional and client-focused reception service to clients, visitors and staff, creating a welcoming, comfortable and professional environment. Provide direct support to the Facilities department and the office as a whole in day to day office administration. There may be a requirement to work from our other offices in the North West from time to time.
- Answer and transfer calls, take messages and handle queries
- Meet and greet clients and advise staff of their arrival
- Maintain the reception area and meeting rooms to ensure a professional appearance
- Receive, sort and distribute daily post, faxes and deliveries, including logging Special and Recorded Delivery in line with process
- Organising outgoing post to ensure being sent out the most cost effective way
- Manage Meeting Room diaries and arrange refreshments where required
- Assist in sorting, scanning and validating documents using the Iris extract and Powerscan application
- Complete the daily original document requests on Mattersphere
- Assist in completing daily banking for the office
- Assist with carrying out weekly fire alarm check
- Carry out any other general office administration tasks as required, including filing, maintaining records, copying documents, scheduling appointments and answering queries which form part of the overall day to day smooth running of the office
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained in the stationery room, kitchen and facilities.
- Be the first point of contact on behalf of Facilities for all contractors and cleaners.
- Provide first line support for the Facilities Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in using Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Experience within a reception or front of house role.
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Well presented with the ability to meet and greet clients in a professional and courteous manner, fielding basic enquiries.
- Approachable and professional ensuring client confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Good time management, organisational and administration skills
- Ability to multi-task
- An attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines/timescales
- Demonstrates flexibility, initiative and able to take responsibility
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full Time, Permanent)
Closing Date: 25 August 2021
Applications to: Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref 15PRE
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.