Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager you will undertake a number of reception and general office administration duties. To act as the first point of contact, providing a first class professional and client-focused reception service to clients, visitors and staff, creating a welcoming, comfortable and professional environment. Provide direct support to the Facilities department and the office as a whole in day-to-day office administration.
There will be a requirement to travel to our other offices on a regular basis to provide ad hoc support as and when necessary.
- Answer and transfer calls, take messages and handle queries
- Meet and greet clients and advise staff of their arrival
- Maintain the reception area and meeting rooms to ensure a professional appearance
- Receive, sort and distribute daily post, faxes and deliveries, including logging Special and Recorded Delivery in line with process
- Organising outgoing post to ensure being sent out the most cost effective way
- Manage Meeting Room diaries and arrange refreshments where required
- Sorting, scanning and validating documents using the Iris extract and Powerscan application
- Complete the daily original document requests on Mattersphere
- Assist in completing daily banking for the office
- Assist with carrying out weekly fire alarm check
- Carry out any other general office administration tasks as required, including filing, maintaining records, copying documents, scheduling appointments and answering queries which form part of the overall day to day smooth running of the office
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained in the stationery room, kitchen and facilities.
- Be the first point of contact on behalf of Facilities for all contractors and cleaners.
- Provide first line support for the Facilities Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in using Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Experience within a reception or front of house role.
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Well presented with the ability to meet and greet clients in a professional and courteous manner, fielding basic enquiries.
- Approachable and professional ensuring client confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Good time management, organisational and administration skills
- Ability to multi-task
- An attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines/timescales
- Demonstrates flexibility, initiative and able to take responsibility
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday (Full Time, Permanent)
Applications to: Please apply for this role by sending your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com quoting job reference 21PRE
Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received.