Buy to Let
For buy to let mortgage transactions it is especially important that the conveyancing firm is on the relevant lender’s panel to avoid duplication of costs and save time.
Many buy to let lenders are not mainstream providers, which means fewer conveyancers are on their panels and specialist knowledge is needed to meet their requirements.
What services do we offer?
- Buy to let investment purchases tailored to the property investor, whether first time or serial
- Advice on buy to let matters for existing clients
- Auction sales and purchases
- Buy to let mortgages and remortgages
- Advice on buy to let property ownership involving more than one person and declarations of trust
- Equity release, including reversion schemes
- Tenancy agreements
Why go to Birchall Blackburn?
We do not assume a level of knowledge or expertise on the part of our clients, but work with them to tailor a solution that precisely meets their individual requirements – whether first time investors or serial investors.
Our specialist conveyancers are on a number of buy to let lenders’ panels, which means we can deliver a faster and more cost efficient service.
We are a member of the Conveyancing Association, Association of International Property Professionals, and founder members of the Equity Release Solicitors’ Alliance. In addition, we are CQS accredited and soon to be Lexcel accredited.
How much does it cost?
Our fees are competitively priced and the cost is no more than that of ordinary conveyancing. Discounts are available for repeat business.
Other services on our website that may be of interest include:
- Residential lets
- Wealth management
- Commercial property
- Foreign property