Specialist conveyancers can simplify and streamline an often complex process, keeping prices competitive and consistently hitting clients’ deadlines.
For buyers getting a mortgage, it is essential that the conveyancing firm is on the relevant lender’s panel to avoid duplication of costs and time slippage.
Whether you are buying a new home, a repossessed or council property, a house abroad or at auction, our friendly specialists will take you through the whole process step by step to ensure you are entirely happy with the outcome.
What services do we offer?
- Purchase conveyancing anywhere in England or Wales, whether connected to a sale or independent, whether it is a home or an investment property, vacant or tenanted.
- Probate purchases (where property is often the main asset and there is more than one beneficiary; we can assist where one or more beneficiaries are buying from others).
- Holiday let purchases.
- Auction purchases.
- Relocation through work.
- Mortgages and remortgages.
- Advice on property ownership involving more than one person and declarations of trust.
- Cohabitation agreements.
- Buy to let investment purchases.
- Buying foreign properties.
Why buy with Birchall Blackburn Law?
We deliver conveyancing the way you want, at the price you want, in the manner you choose. To find out more, pop into our local office for a chat and a cup of tea or coffee with our friendly experts. Alternatively you can send us an email. Our work is consistently of a high standard and at fixed prices, so there are no unpleasant surprises.
Our specialist conveyancers are on a number of lenders’ panels, including the Santander panel, HSBC’s conveyancing panel, and Lloyds Banking Group’s solicitor panel. This means we can deliver a faster and more cost efficient service.
We are certified as a Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) member recognised by the Law Society of England and Wales. We are members of the Conveyancing Association, the Association of International Property Professionals and founder members of the Equity Release Solicitors’ Alliance. In addition to our CQS accreditation we are soon to be Lexcel accredited.
How much does it cost?
Please see our online conveyancing quotation engine, email us, or give us a call.
Other services on our website that may be of interest include: