Thursday 22nd March
- Leanne & Quentin from Manchester’s Personal Injury team attended the SIA (Spinal Injuries Association) Solicitors Training Day
Wednesday 25th April
- Drop in session at The Mill St Catherines in Preston with
Every first Thursday & Friday of the month
- HIP (Head Injured People) in Cheshire Law Clinics in Ellesmere Port & Crewe, with Leanne and Quentin
Friday 27th April
- The Industrial Disease Team & the National Asbestos Helpline at the Chester office baked up a storm for Maggie’s #KitchenTableDay – raising over £75 for Maggie’s Centres.
Saturday 28th April
- Joan Kennedy from Chester ran the London West Tough Mudder for Maggie’s!
Thursday 3rd May
- Buckshaw Retirement Home Information Session with Anna-Marie Knipe and Michelle Fairhurst
Friday 4th May
- BB4B Breakfast Leyland Golf Club with Anna-Marie Knipe
Monthly morning local business networking.
Tuesday 8th May
- South Ribble Spring Event for Older People with Anna-Marie Knipe
We had a stall with free goodies and information at the South Ribble Spring Even for Older People and it was a great success. Everyone had a lovely time!
Wednesday 9th May
- Anna-Marie Knipe on Leyland Festival Radio
Anna-Marie spoke about Leyland being a dementia friendly community, becoming a dementia friend and her role as chair of the South Ribble Dementia Action Alliance, and the upcoming Dementia Action Week.
Tuesday 15th May
- Day Therapy at St Catherines (Preston)